How to add music / audio to your event
We recommend visiting our ‘Where to get music’ tutorial first.
The audio file must be a true MP3 file to work properly. If you are not sure, use the https://mp3cut.net tool to convert the file to a ‘.mp3’ file.
This is the method to add an mp3 file to your event.
- Log in to Touchpix.
- Tap ‘Events’ or hover over ‘Manage Account’ and tap ‘Events’.
- Find the event number or name you want to edit.
- In that row, click on the gear button under the ‘Manage’ header. A small menu will appear.
- Tap on the paper and pencil icon (left-sided button). If you hover the mouse over the button an ‘Edit event’ description should be displayed.
- Scroll down to the ‘Functions’ section.
- Under ‘Add audio file’ tap ‘Choose File’.
- Choose the mp3 file from your computer.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, agree with the policies checkbox and tap ‘Submit’.
From iPhone / iPad:
- Open the Touchpix app.
- Tap the menu button on the upper-left corner of the screen followed by tapping ‘Settings’.
- Use the left and right arrows to navigate through the settings menu until you reach the ‘Video Effects’ section.
- Tap ‘Add Effects’.
- Scroll and select ‘Audio’, then click on ‘Done’.
- Tap on ‘Audio’ in the ‘Current Effects’ box. A selection box will open under it.
- Press ‘Choose File’ and browse the audio file you wish to add.
- Tap ‘Go back’ to quit the settings menu.
Note: Touchpix has some built-in music. In step 5, search for the ‘Music’ video effect instead.