SMS, Whatsapp, emails not sending out (Sharing queue)
Sharing is the second most important part of a photo booth, so verifying the sending queue is cleared is important.
First of all, access your event queue by pressing the top left-handed icon followed by the ‘Queue’ button. In there, you’ll spot the ‘Send out Queue’, ‘Send out SMS’, ‘Send out Email’, ‘Reupload all files’, and ‘Show Done’ buttons.
- Send out Queue – will send out unsent items from your queue.
- Send out SMS – will send out unsent SMS and Whatsapp (text) from your queue.
- Send out Email – will send out unsent emails from your queue.
- Reupload all files – will resend all items to the gallery queue. It will overwrite the previously uploaded ones (ideal for post-edited photos).
- Show Done – will hide those elements in the queue that have been uploaded with no issues encountered.
Notes: We recommend performing a speedtest prior to sending out your queue. A minimum upload speed of 10 Mbps so that your videos are uploaded and then sent out of the queue.
On the top right corner, you can view the status of your current queue:
- Web gallery – will display the number of items currently in the Web Gallery (Touchpix.com event gallery).
- In-app gallery – will display the number of items on the iOS device within Touchpix.
- In-app gallery pending – will display the number of items that are still waiting for upload into the In-app Gallery.
- SMS pending – will display if there are any SMS pending to clear the queue.
- Whatsapp pending – will display if there are any Whatsapp messages pending to clear the queue.
- Email pending – will display if there are any emails pending to clear the queue.
- Status – this is the current status of the queue.
If sending out Queue, SMS, or re-uploading all files does not send the pending SMS we are sad to suggest removing the SMS from pending. To do so, tap on the pending SMS (red element in the list) and remove the SMS from the list.