How can we help?
Add video effects and filters
Add video effects and filters to make them stand out.
- Open the Touchpix app on your device.
- Press the hamburger menu button and then select ‘Settings’.
- Tap the top right arrow thrice to reach the ‘Video Effects’ section.
- Choose the session in which you wish to add the video effect: ‘Video’, ‘Boomerang’, or ‘Slowmo’.
- Click on ‘Add effect’. A list with the available effects will show up.
- Slide through the list until reaching the desired effect.
- Press the ‘Add’ button. The effect is now listed in ‘Current Effects’ (6 maximum).
- Click on the added effect and a menu will show up. Here, edit the properties of the effect or delete it by pressing ‘Delete’.
- Combine them and make your videos stand out from the competition!
In this section, you can also preview the selected effects using your last video or you can just tap ‘Using last video’ to record a new one.