GoPro 11 issue, the wired connection is rejected
First of all, we recommend watching how to connect the GoPro in wired mode tutorial. There you’ll find the required hardware and supported GoPro firmware versions. Do not forget to update your GoPro firmware using the ‘GoPro Quik’ app!
Secondly, verify your ‘GoPro Quik’ app is closed. While open, it can hinder the wired connection to Touchpix.
Once these two steps are set up, proceed as follows:
- Turn on your GoPro.
- Slide your screen from top to bottom so the control panel shows up. Then, slide your screen from right to left to switch menus.
- Tap on ‘Preferences’ > ‘Wireless connections’. (For the Hero 10 tap right on ‘Connections’)
- Scroll to the bottom, tap on ‘Reset Connections’ and reset them. Once done, repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Tap on ‘Wireless Connections’ and turn them on. Tap on ‘Connect’ followed by ‘GoPro Quik App’.
- Try the wired connection now and, enjoy it!