How can we help?
GoPro issue, ‘We couldn’t stop the session. Do you want to retry or cancel the session’
There are different scenarios in which this alert message can show up.
- Verify the GoPro shutter button is not being pressed accidentally.
- Open Touchpix on your iOS device.
- Tap on the menu button in the upper left corner of the screen and tap on Settings.
- Tap on the arrow to the right and navigate to the GoPro settings.
- Disable the option ‘Using a GoPro 7 or lower’.
- Try to connect the GoPro without the GoPro Quik app after that, just with the Touchpix app.
- Check if you have a valid ‘.mp3’ file in your event.
Note: The error can also be triggered if your GoPro is uploading files to the official GoPro cloud