How can we help?
How to setup your first event
Creating an event is the first step to use the Touchpix app. We recommend using a computer, iPad, or iPhone for this (not compatible with a Chromebook).
- Create an account in Touchpix. You can follow our tutorial.
- Go to the main page and hover over the ‘Create Event’ option on the top bar.
- Click on ‘Create event from preset’. If you wish to create a custom event visit the ‘How to create a custom event’ tutorial.
- Select your desired preset event and click on next.
- Set a name for your event and submit the form.
- Download Touchpix on your iOS device and scan the QR code to start your event (or visit the designer to create your own overlays*).
*Check the video to see how the designer works.