Touchpix compatible and recommended devices / hardware
You can use all lenses that are available on the iPhone, and iPad. You can even connect a GoPro or a DSLR camera to the Touchpix app. Being able to utilize the iPhone, iPad, GoPro, and DSLR cameras make Touchpix the most versatile 360 tool on the market.
- iPhone 11, 12, 13 any model (Pro, Pro Max): Recommended for the ultra-wide-angle rear camera. We also recommend using the camera on the back of the iPhone because it can capture high frame rates of 120 fps (frames per second). A high frame rate like 120 fps will make your slow-motion effect look great.
- iPad 2020 or higher for photo booths
- We do not recommend using iPads as recording devices for 360 spinners since they do not support 120 fps with all lenses.
- GoPro 8, 9, 10, 11 Black Series which allows you to record at 120 fps.
- GoPro 10 and 11 Black Series for wired connection.
It is recommended to have an iOS device with a cellular data plan (LTE/4G/5G) to make sure you have internet for sharing. This is when you control the GoPro over wifi.
iPads for Sharing Stations
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Pro (recommended, all models)
Apple TV box (streaming content to any TV)
- Apple TV HD (4th generation)